If you were injured in a bus accident, whether you were a passenger on the bus or in a car that was hit by the bus, you probably want answers to your questions now. Below are answers to the most common questions we hear from bus accident victims:
- How do I win my bus accident case? Go here to find out.
- Do bus companies have to follow any special safety rules? Absolutely, learn these rules now.
- I was injured when a Greyhound bus crashed. How will they treat me? Learn what to expect from Greyhound after an accident.
- Will the bus company be honest with me when I make a claim? Probably not, read about their common tactics.
- How do I win my bus accident claim? Follow these steps.
- My health insurance company is delaying my medical treatment. Can you help? Read about our Client Medical Assistance Program.
- I need financial assistance after my bus accident. What are my options? Apply for help here with our Client Financial Help Program.
- What's the "common carrier" rule? Your greatest asset in a bus accident claim.
- I was hurt worse because the bus had no seat belts. Can I claim this in my case? Yes, you can and you should.
- What should I look for in a bus accident attorney? Use these helpful tips.
Bus company representatives are notorious for being very aggressive after a bus accident in trying to trick you in to throwing away your legal rights. Instead of going down that path, let us review your bus accident claim for free, and give you a comprehensive strategy plan on how to avoid the bus company tricks and win your claim.