Have You Been Injured in a Serious Accident?
If you have been hurt in an accident, you are understandably upset, confused, and worried about the future. You are suffering both physically and emotionally—wondering if you will ever be the same again. In addition, you are now experiencing financial difficulties due to mounting medical costs and lost work time. In short, your life has been turned upside down. Relax, you are not alone; a Board Certified Houston accident attorney at VB Attorneys is standing by to help. We are based in Houston, Texas, and handle cases nationwide and around the world.
If you have been injured due to the carelessness or negligence of another, a Houston personal injury lawyer can help you to obtain the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys regularly help those seriously injured in car wrecks, vessel and offshore rig accidents, land based work accidents, truck or 18-wheeler accidents, and bus crashes. We also assist accident victims who have suffered brain injuries, neck, back and other orthopedic injuries, and burns, as well as those who have been hurt by dangerous drugs and unsafe medical devices. In addition, for those who have lost a loved in an accident, we handle wrongful death lawsuits.
Our law firm is recognized throughout the nation—and, in fact, all around the world—for our expertise in handling offshore injury and Jones Act cases. These cases typically involve situations where a worker is injured on a floating offfshore rig like a jack up or semi-submersible rig, or on any type of vessel such as a tug boat, crew boat, barge, dredge, supply boat, cargo ship, and other marine vessels. Jobs in the maritime industry can be very dangerous. Heavy equipment and unsafe conditions make the atmosphere ripe for serious injury. An offshore injury can be severe and cause permanent disability or even death. If you have suffered a serious maritime injury such as dismemberment, brain injury, spinal cord injury, severe burns, or an orthopedic injury to your neck, back or other body part, an experienced Houston offshore injury lawyer can help. Compensation for offshore rig and vessel injuries is governed by a complex set of laws: maritime law and the Jones Act. Because of this complexity, it makes good sense to obtain the services of an experienced Houston Jones Act attorney in order to obtain the best possible financial settlement for you and your family for losses such as medical expenses, lost wages, maintenance & cure, physical impairment, pain and suffering, and disfigurement.
A serious work injury on land can result in either temporary or permanent disability and may greatly reduce your ability to work. Depending on the nature of your injury, you may suffer total disability and be unable to work at all. In extreme cases, an employment injury can be fatal, leaving your family behind to pick up the pieces and try to muddle through financially. If you have been hurt while working a land based job, a Houston accident lawyer can help you to obtain the compensation you and your family are due. Our Board Certified attorneys frequently handle employment injury cases involving workers’ compensation, third party claims, nonsubscriber claims, industrial plant accidents, work-related fires and explosions, and FELA/railroad claims.
How We Can Help You NOW:
If you would like to speak with one of our nationally recognized Board Certified personal injury lawyers, please call us now toll-free at (888) 473-1258. Our attorneys would be happy to speak with you confidentially about your situation and answer all of your questions. During this process, we will follow these 3 Easy Steps and immediately advise you on your legal rights. If you would like a written free claim review, we will provide that for you as well. We provide both the verbal consultation and the written claim review for free and with no obligations.
Watch this video for a quick overview on what we would do as your lawyer:
Common Questions We Get About Solving Your Immediate Problems After An Accident:
- Is there a "formula" I can follow to settle my injury claim by myself? Read about the "formula" here.
- How do I learn my legal rights? Follow these 3 easy steps.
- I need help getting to a doctor, what are my options? Learn about our Client Medical Assistance Program.
- I am having immediate financial problems because of my accident. Do I have any options to help me in the short-term? Read about our Client Financial Help Program.
- More of your questions answered here...
Questions About Compensation After An Injury:
- What compensation may I request in a personal injury case? Here are some things you should know.
- Can I get my medical bills paid after an accident? Yes, read about how you make this claim.
- Can I settle my case and keep "open medical?" Usually not, here's why.
- More questions about compensation after an injury...
Questions About Lawsuits:
- Can my claim be settled without filing a lawsuit? Maybe, we always try to avoid a lawsuit.
- If a lawsuit is filed, will I have to go to court? Probably not, here's why.
- If my case ends up in a lawsuit, what will I have to do? Not much, we do 99.9% of the work!
- More questions...
Questions About Hiring An Attorney Qualified to Handle Your Case:
- Do I even need to hire a lawyer for my claim? You may not need an attorney.
- Do I need an attorney who offices close to me? No, the location of your lawyer is the least important factor.
- More answers to your questions...
Did You Know The State Bar of Texas Recommends You Choose A Houston Injury Lawyer Who Is "Board Certified?"
If you have decided to hire an attorney, you may be wondering what type of credentials you should be looking for. The State Bar of Texas recommends you choose a lawyer who is Board Certified. Keep in mind that Board Certification is the only credential specifically recommended by the State Bar of Texas.
At our law firm, three of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law. In addition:
- We have over 45 years of collective experience handling injury cases.
- We have recovered over $100 Million on our clients' cases.
- We are routinely selected to be among the best law firms in the United States.
- We hold the highest possible rating of A+ from the Better Business Bureau.
- More About The Importance of Board Certification
If you choose to work with us, and if we accept your case, you will not have to pay us anything unless and until we win your case for you.
Thanks for using our website,
Vuk Stevan Vujasinovic & Brian Beckcom