When Selecting a Lawyer, Experience & Results Matter
Who you hire as your lawyer may be the most important decision you make in an injury or wrongful death case. It can mean the difference between winning and losing your case.
How do you tell the difference between one law firm and another? How do you go about deciding which lawyer will be best for your case?
Some say it starts with Board Certification. Why? Less than 2% of all lawyers in Texas are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law. According to the State Bar of Texas, Board Certification is "a mark of excellence and a distinguishing accomplishment." It means the lawyer has "demonstrated, and tested, special competence in that area of the law." This designation "sets [Board Certified attorneys] apart as being an attorney with the highest, public commitment to excellence in their area of the law."
Both of our lead attorneys, Brian Beckcom and Vuk Vujasinovic, are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
In addition to Board Certification, VB Attorneys holds the highest possible A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
Brian and Vuk are also both rated 10/10 by Avvo, an independent lawyer rating agency.
Brian has been selected as a Texas "Super Lawyer" Rising Star for five consecutive years, and Vuk has been honored twice for having one of the largest verdicts in Texas in his practice area.
Get Nationally Recognized Lawyers On Your Side
Both Brian and Vuk have been recognized nationally as leaders in the field of personal injury trial law. Both Brian and Vuk have handled large, high-profile cases—with a proven track record of success.
Here are just a few examples of some of Brian and Vuk's notable cases:
- When the crew of the Maersk Alabama (the ship featured in the movie Captain Phillips and starring Tom Hanks) needed a lawyer to take on the powerful multi-national shipping company, Maersk Lines Limited, and to deflect the multi-million dollar Hollywood media blitz surrounding the release of the movie, they selected Brian to be the lead lawyer for the case.
- When a man, who was a husband and father, was killed in an accident in Texas involving an 18-wheeler, his family hired Vuk to represent them. Vuk obtained a $2,500,000.00 settlement in less than a year.
- When a young girl was badly injured in a major Greyhound bus accident in Pennsylvania, she chose Vuk to represent her in her claims against Greyhound.
- When a motorcycle rider suffered a serious head injury in an accident with a company truck, Brian was selected as the lead lawyer in the case and obtained a $4,500,000.00 settlement.
- When a company man for Hunt Oil was killed in Yemen, his family hired Vuk to bring their legal claims against the major oil companies. After a three week trial, the case settled for a confidential amount.
- When a worker suffered a head injury on the job, his wife hired Brian Beckcom. Brian negotiated a $4,000,000.00 settlement in six months.
How We Can Help You Now
If you would like to speak with one of our nationally recognized lawyers, please call toll free at 877.724.7800. Our lawyers would be happy to speak with you confidentially about your situation, answer all of your questions for free, and provide you with a complete case analysis.
Common Questions About VB Attorneys & The Lawsuit Process
- How much does it cost to hire VB Attorneys?
- What kind of cases do we accept?
- How much is your case worth?
- How long will your case take?
- How do you hire the best attorney for your case?
- Do you accept cases on a nationwide basis?
- Will you handle my case personally?
- How will you pay your bills while your case is ongoing?
You can click on the links above to get answers to these questions, or call us directly to speak to a Board Certified Lawyer about your situation.
Kinds of Cases We Accept
VB Attorneys accepts personal injury and wrongful death cases on a nationwide basis. Whether you were hurt on land or at sea, we can help. We have represented people in a wide variety of cases, including the following:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Injuries at sea, on offshore oil rigs, on boats, ships, and all manner of sea-going vessels
- Wrongful death cases
- Serious personal injury cases
- Brain and head injuries
- Burn and electrocution injury cases
- Back and neck injury cases
- Railroad accident cases
- Injuries caused by defective products or dangerous drugs
Learn more about the kinds of cases we accept by clicking above on the “Cases We Accept” button at the very top of this page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Brian & Vuk