Our personal injury law firm in Houston, Texas
- VB Attorneys
6363 Woodway Dr. # 400
Houston, TX 77057
- Phone: 713-224-7800
- Fax: 713-224-7801
- Toll Free: 877-724-7800
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, VB Attorneys handles catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases across the state of Texas and throughout the United States. We work with individuals and families who have been hurt by motor vehicle accidents, work accidents on land or sea, wrongful death, and dangerous or defective products to help them get compensation and hold negligent parties accountable for their losses. We only work on behalf of people, and we do not represent corporations or insurance companies.
What should you know about VB Attorneys?
Our board-certified founding attorneys have deep roots in Texas. Founding partner Brian Beckcom is a sixth-generation Texan and graduated with honors from the University of Texas School of Law. Founding partner Vuk Vujasinovic went to law school at the University of Houston Law Center and has been practicing in the state for more than a decade. In the past 10 years, VB Attorneys has obtained settlements for our clients from some of the largest corporations in the world. Here are some examples of the types of cases we take:
- An ironworker drowned during the construction of the pedestrian bridge for Baylor University’s football stadium. VB Attorneys helped his family file a wrongful death lawsuit against the construction companies, and a Harris County jury returned a nearly $18 million verdict in the family’s favor.
- Oilfield equipment hanging off an overloaded truck collided with a family vehicle on Highway 59. The driver and her young daughter were seriously injured, and her two-year-old son died at the scene of the accident. VB Attorneys helped the family settle their case for a confidential amount and hold the trucking company accountable for violating federal rules.
- An offshore supervisor hurt his back while helping his exhausted, understaffed crew. VB Attorneys helped him protect his rights, get the medical care and surgery he needed, and negotiate a settlement for 400 times the amount of the initial settlement offer.
What should you do before you leave your house to meet with VB Attorneys?
Your time is valuable. We want to make sure that you get the most out of your time at our office. Bringing all the information you have about your case will help save you time and help us get you the best result possible. You should plan to gather up the following:
- Any photos or videos you have of the accident location and your injuries
- Any medical information about your injuries, including medical records and medical bills
- The results of any imaging studies or medical tests performed, including CDs of MRIs, CT scans, or X-rays
- Notes you or a relative have taken detailing your injuries or what happened
- Prescription and pharmacy receipts
- A list of doctors who have treated you for your injuries
- All correspondence you have received about the accident or your injuries from the insurance company, your employer, or others
- The incident report or the police report
- Any witness statements
- A completed new client questionnaire, if we sent one to you prior to our meeting
What should you know before you arrive?
Our office is located on the west side of Houston, at the corner of Woodway and Voss, in the Allegiance Bank Building. It is across from Second Baptist Church.
If you are driving, the garage adjacent to our building has free visitor parking.
Our office is located on the fourth floor of the Allegiance Bank Building. When you exit the elevator, we are located through the double glass doors that are directly in front of the elevators.
If you need any help or further directions, call us and we will be happy to make sure you find us.
What about walk-ins?
Because we try to help all our clients get the best result in the shortest amount of time, we do not take walk-ins. On any given day, we are in depositions, at hearings, at inspections, at mediations, or in trial. We are not able to meet with you if you come to our office unexpectedly.
To make sure your time is used wisely, we schedule every meeting and phone call in advance. If you want to meet with us about hiring us to help you, we will also schedule an appointment in advance. We want to make sure we dedicate our full attention to you and your case, and the only way to guarantee you get our full attention is if you make an appointment. You can do so by calling us anytime at 877-724-7800.
What else do you need to know?
You may have expected to find a bunch of boring sentences on this page about how wonderful our company is. Instead, we want to give you the chance to hear from some of our former clients about their experiences working with our firm.
"Y'all have helped me out a lot."
When Odis contracted botulism working as a relief pilot on a tugboat, his company failed to respond and nearly cost him his life. While he was in a coma, struggling to recover from the paralysis caused by the neurotoxin, the company denied the family's injury claim. His family knew that maritime law was on their side, but they needed help to keep Medicare from pulling the plug on Odis. They hired us, and we got to work right away. Two years later, after a great deal of hard work, Odis has regained his speech and limited motion. We were able to help Odis hold the company accountable for their safety failures and obtain a confidential settlement for him. He talked with Brian and Lena about his advice for other people who have been hurt working for a company:
"I put it in Brian's hands. He doesn’t quit."
Don was hurt while rescuing an oilfield crew from a gas well blowout. On top of his physical injuries, he was left with the life-long effects of seeing his friends die from the force of the blowout. He wanted to know why the explosion happened and that the companies would make sure nobody ever had to suffer the same experience as his crew did. He hired Brian to help him, since he was not getting any answers and wasn't getting the medical care he needed. He sat down after his case settled to talk about how we helped him:
“Every question I had, Vuk had a very detailed answer.”
Hector was injured when the world's largest crane collapsed at the LyondellBasell refinery in Houston, Texas. He and several other workers hired our firm to investigate the incident and find out who was responsible for their injuries. Find out how we helped Hector and his coworkers uncover the truth and hold the crane company accountable for injuring them.
You can always check out more testimonials by our clients and, if you have not already, sign up for our monthly newsletter. The newsletter, like this page, is not what you might expect to receive from a bunch of attorneys. It is 95 percent interesting information and success stories, and 5 percent stories about cases that we are handling.