Codes and ordinances require certain clearances for power and transmission lines as well as certain procedures while working on or near energized lines.
Our law firm is currently investigating whether Centerpoint Energy has any other cases involving electrocution injuries or death, violations of codes or ordinances, or other injury on wrongful death lawsuits.
If you have any information about Centerpoint Energy injury or wrongful death cases, please contact our law firm by the following means:
1. Use the Contact feature on this page
2. Visit our main website at www.vbattorneys.com and contact us through our main page
3. Call toll free to 877.724.7800.
About our law firm
Our law firm is based in Houston, Texas. We handle personal injury and wrongful death cases across the State of Texas and beyond. Vuk Vujasinovic and Brian Beckcom are Board Certified in Personal Injury Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
We often handle electrocution cases involving severe injury or even wrongful death.
To read more about the firm, or to request an appointment with one of the firm's attorneys, please visit our main website at www.vbattorneys.com.
Want to read more about Texas accident and injury law?
Please take a moment to read the following articles:
1. How to select a Texas lawyer for your injury or accident case
2. Common misconceptions in Texas truck accident cases
3. Five things that could wreck your Texas car or truck accident case
4. The insurance company wants me to give a statement - what should I do?
5. How to beat the insurance companies at their own game - ask these 5 questions
6. Do I need a lawyer for my car or truck accident case?
7. What to do immediately if you are involved in a Texas car or truck accident