What are some examples of aggressive driving or "road rage"?
- Flashing lights or high beams
- Rude gestures
- Deliberately blocking passing lanes
- Verbal abuse
- Disregarding traffic signals
- Failure to yield right of way
What should I do when faced with another driver who is exhibiting "road rage"?
- Remain calm
- Keep your distance from the driver
- Do not pass the driver
- Do not react to, or interact with, the driver
- If the situation becomes serious, call 911
If you have any questions about "road rage" issues, please contact us and our Houston Road Rage Accident Lawyers and Houston Vehicle Accident Attorneys will help you.