As trusted Helix Energy Solutions accident attorneys, we know that the different kinds of Texas oil and gas worker injuries are as varied as the workers themselves. Helix offshore work accidents can cause a number of injuries, and our law team can help you get compensation for medical costs related to:
- Brain injuries such as spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injury
- Back injuries due to drilling, lifting, hauling or transportation accidents
- Burn injuries from fires, chemical spills, electrocution orpetrochemical explosions
- Crushing injuries, such as hands, fingers or limbs caught in heavy equipment
- Toxic exposure to asbestos, liquids, gases or other hazardous materials
- Chronic conditions, including dizziness, headaches, nausea or breathing problemsas a result of workplace contamination
- Repetitive stress injuries from years of heavy lifting or repeated motions
- Sensory loss, including blindness, nerve damage, dulled physical responses or loss of hearing
- Bodily injuries due to falls, improper maintenance, elevator malfunctions or other on-the-job accidents
- Wrongful death caused by a Texas offshore work accident
Unfortunately, this list is far from comprehensive. In addition to catastrophic bodily injury, traumatic accidents may have mental and emotional repercussions. Victims may experience flashbacks to the accident, have trouble sleeping, suffer anxiety problems or become clinically depressed—all of which can have an impact on the victim’s future earning potential.
Our experienced Texas injury attorneys can get you compensation for your work-related injury, including any worker’s compensation benefits and payment for medical bills and loss of income. Call VB Attorneys today at (877) 724-7800 for a FREE consultation on your case, or fill out the quick online contact form on this page.