I was hurt by a hit and run driver. How will I get my car fixed and pay my medical bills?

Unfortunately with the economy the way it is hit and run accidents are becoming more common in Texas.  Drivers are trying to save money by skimping on insurance, unfortunately this places an unfair burden on other motorists in the case of a car crash.

If you are hurt by a hit and run driver, find out if you paid for Uninsured Motorist coverage on your auto insurance policy.  This special coverage is available to people who want to make sure they will have insurance coverage if an uninsured driver hits them, or if they are injured by a hit and run driver.

If you have Uninsured Motorist coverage (UM), you should be able to get your vehicle repaired, your medical bills paid, and you could receive compensation for lost wages and pain and suffering.

If you don’t have UM insurance, things get a little more difficult.  In this case please contact an experienced Texas auto accident attorney.  We can investigate your accident and your auto insurance policy to see if there are any opportunities to get you the compensation you deserve.

Vuk Stevan Vujasinovic
Experienced Injury Lawyer. First Generation American. Life-Long Texan. Husband. Father.