Unfortunately, without knowing more about you and what happened to you or a loved one while taking Yaz, it is impossible to estimate what you may recover through a Yaz lawsuit—or if you can successfully pursue a claim at all. If you’d like a more solid and specific answer, you can speak in person with a Yaz attorney who can evaluate your individual case for free.
So far, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, the makers of Yaz, have paid out tens of millions of dollars to plaintiffs in Yaz settlements. There have been some settlements for $100,000 or more for very severe heart attacks or blood clot complications, but there is no guarantee that your case will settle similarly. The amount you are able to recover through your Yaz birth control lawsuit will depend on many specific factors, including:
- The type of Yaz injury you or a loved one suffered
- The severity and duration of your or your loved one’s condition
- The medical expenses incurred due to Yaz-related side effects and predicted future medical expenses
- The pain and suffering you’ve gone through due to dangerous Yaz side effects
- The long-term difficulties or scarring/disfigurement related to your injury
- The time you had to take away from work
- The impact of your injuries on your capacity to work
If you have questions about a Yaz birth control lawsuit , please take advantage of the free resources available on our website, and feel free to reach out to our experienced and friendly Yaz attorneys today at 877-724-7800 to schedule a free case evaluation.