Working in the oilfield is a dirty and dangerous job. Although companies spend a lot of money training their employees, accidents happen. And the people closest to the rig get hurt the worst. Roughnecks, floormen, and drillers have some of the highest injury rates in the industry.
If you’ve been injured in an accident while working in the oilfield, we can help.
You may have the right to recover your medical bills, expenses, and lost wages. If a company other than your employer caused your injury, you may have a valuable third party claim. Filing a legal claim might be your best option to recover for your pain and suffering. Don’t wait another second. Find out right now if we can help:
- Find out how much it will cost you to file a lawsuit.
- Find out if you have a case
- Find out how you can be compensated if your injuries prevent you from working again.
- Find out how you can file a lawsuit if your loved one has died in an oilfield explosion.
When it is time to win your case, you need to make sure you have the right team fighting for you. Hiring the best attorney for your case is an important undertaking. The top three questions you should ask are:
- What is your track record on cases similar to mine?
- Are you Board Certified in Personal Injury law?
- What do your previous clients say about you?
Get your FREE copy of How to Win Your Injury Case to gain a better understanding of what it means to win or lose your case. To discuss your case with one of our experienced attorneys, contact us at 877.724.7800 or fill out a contact form on our website.