If you were injured in a crash with an 18 wheeler or other large commercial truck, you probably have these questions:
- How do I win my truck accident case? Click here to find out.
- Will the truck company representatives try to trick me? Yes, read about their top 5 tricks here.
- What must I prove to win my truck accident claim? Read about how to win your case.
- I am unable to see a doctor for my injuries. Can you help? Check out our Client Medical Assistance Program.
- Do trucking companies have a lot of insurance? Yes, way more than you think.
- Do the "black boxes" in 18 wheelers factor in to truck accident lawsuits? Yes, here's how.
- Do any special safety rules apply to trucking companies? Yes, learn what they are supposed to be doing.
- What are some ways in which truckers cause accidents? Learn about common causes of 18 wheeler wrecks.
- I need financial help due to my truck accident. Can you help? Yes, apply for our Financial Help Program here.
Find out why you need an 18 wheeler specialist.
- Do I need a Board Certified attorney to handle an 18 wheeler lawsuit? Discover the advantages.
Trucking company representatives and claims adjusters are likely contacting you and asking for your signature on various forms and releases. They are probably wanting you to give a recorded statement. But did you know that you are likely being tricked by these representatives in to throwing away your legal rights? Hopefully you have not already done permanent damage to your truck accident claim.
So what should you do? Take advantage of our free case review and strategy plan offer for your trucking case.