If you hurt your neck or back in an accident, you probably have questions about your legal rights, your injury, and your medical treatment options. Here are answers to some of the questions you are probably asking:
- What do I need to know about filing a back or neck injury case? Check this out.
- I had prior spine pain - do I still have a case? You probably still have a case, find out why.
- I cannot afford to see a doctor nor do I know any specialists. Can you help? Learn about our Client Medical Assistance Program.
- What is involved in a spine surgery? Watch this video and see for yourself.
- How will the responsible party try to defeat my neck or back claim? Here is what they almost always do.
- I need financial assistance since my spine injury. Can you help? Yes, apply through our Client Financial Help Program.
As my lawyer, how do you prove my spine injury in court? Learn about our successful techniques.
- Does it matter for my case what kind of spine injury I have? Absolutely, find out why.
- Does it matter what kind of doctor I see for my spine injury? Yes, this is a very important issue.
- What kind of pain will I feel from a spine disk injury? Find out if you qualify for a "serious" injury or not.
- What kind of medical treatment should I get after a spine injury? Learn about the standard types of treatment.
Watch this exclusive video to see how we prove a spine injury case in court:
In the video above, the spine on the left is not injured, and the spine on the right has injuries. Watch the video, and listen to us to learn about how we prove your neck or back injury case. You will definitely learn a lot.