If you were injured in a car accident in the Houston area, or anywhere else in Texas, you are probably looking for information about your legal, medical and financial rights. Odds are you are probably looking for answers to some or all of these questions:
- How do I win my car accident case? By taking advantage of this free offer.
- What must I prove in my auto accident case? Learn the basics.
- How do I get a copy of the police report for my car accident? Go here for Houston accidents.
- Does it matter what the police report says? This answer may surprise you.
- I cannot afford to see a doctor. What should I do? See if you qualify for our Client Medical Assistance Program.
- How do I find out how much insurance the other driver has? Usually you only have this option.
- The auto insurance adjuster wants me to give a "recorded statement." Is this ok? No! Find out how it will be used against you
- The auto adjuster wants me to sign a medical release form. Should I? Find out why this is a very bad idea.
- I am having financial problems since my car wreck. Is there any solution? Check our our Client Financial Help Program.
- I may have been partly at fault for my car accident. Do I still have a case? Learn the easy to follow rule on partial fault car accidents here.
- What tactics will the auto insurance company use against me? The top tactics are exposed here.
- I was hit by someone who didn't have auto insurance. Does this mean I have no case? You still have a case if you had the right insurance in your own auto policy.
- The adjuster offered me some money to settle. Should I take it? Probably not, unless . . .
- What's the difference between "bodily injury" and "property damage"? Learn the definitions here.
- I was a passenger in a car that crashed. Can I sue the driver? Yes, you can.
- How do I find the best lawyer for my car accident case? Follow these useful tips.
- Why are so many adjusters contacting me? Find the answer here.
Want to learn more about your situation? Take advantage of our free offer: