Brain injuries can be severely debilitating. That's why it's critical for families of brain injury victims to get immediate information on their legal, medical and financial rights. Here are some common questions you may be asking:
- How do you win a brain injury case? We can help this way.
- Our family member needs a lot of expensive medical treatment for his brain injury, but we cannot afford it. Can you help? Yes, read about our Client Medical Assistance Program.
- Does it make a difference what type of brain injury is involved? Yes, follow these guidelines.
- What kind of compensation is available in a brain injury case? Learn what you can recover.
- How do you prove a brain injury in court? Read about the basics.
- What are the symptoms of a serious traumatic brain injury or TBI? Read this list.
- Does a concussion qualify for a brain injury lawsuit? Yes, read about concussion cases here.
- How is the "Glasgow Coma Scale" used in a brain injury case? Like this.
- We need financial help. What are our options? Apply through our Client Financial Help Program.
There is no downside to ordering your review. It's free, and comes with no obligations. It is based on the information surrounding your brain injury claim. We will give you not only our review of your claim, but a step-by-step strategy plan on what you should do, starting now, to maximize the claim and preserve your legal rights.