If you have been involved in a Texas semi accident, you probably left the scene scared and shaken, but happy to be able to walk away. Unfortunately, the effects of a serious back injury can take days to appear—and if not treated, you may not be able to walk at all.
In the days following your accident, check yourself for these signs and symptoms of a Jacinto City spinal cord injury:
- Balance problems or uncoordinated movements
- Severe headaches
- Weakness in the arms and legs
- Pain in the back of the neck or along the spine
- Stiff legs, joints or inability to walk properly
- Numbness in the hands and feet
- Inability to feel heat, cold or pressure
- Difficulty breathing or excessive coughing
- Inability to control bowel or bladder functions
- Muscle spasms or irregular reflexes
- Intimacy problems or inability to perform sexually
- Pain, burning or stinging sensations throughout the body
The experienced Jacinto City truck wreck attorneys at Vujasinovic & Beckcom have seen these types of accidents before, and know that proper treatment can greatly reduce the effects of a serious back injury. That’s why we urge all victims to see a doctor immediately after and in the weeks following their truck accident. If your injuries result in costly medical treatment and rehabilitation, the trucking company may be held liable.
For more information, fill out our quick online form on this page for a FREE copy of our book, The Insider's Guide to Winning Your Texas Truck Accident Case. You can also start your case right away by calling V&B Attorneys at (877) 724-7800 for a free consultation with one of our board-certified Texas injury attorneys.
1 Comments to "Symptoms of Spinal Cord Injury After a Texas Truck Accident"
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Symptoms of Spinal Cord Injury After a Texas Truck Accident"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."