List All Members | Attorneys:
- Founding Partner of VB Attorneys
- VB Attorneys
- 6363 Woodway Dr.
Houston, TX 77057
- (713) 224-7800
- Currently represent the five surviving family members of the construction worker who drowned in the Brazos River during construction of the new $260 million Baylor University football stadium. For more information and continuing updates on this litigation, visit Baylor Stadium Death Lawsuit.
- Negotiated multi-million dollar settlement for 12 workers who were catastrophically injured when the largest crane in the world came crashing down at an industrial plant in Pasadena, Texas.
- Currently representing 45 workers who were injured after several explosions occurred at the Enterprise Products industrial plant in Mont Belvieu, Texas. Economic losses are documented in the multiple millions of dollars.
- Hired by the family of an Australian rig worker who was employed by an internationally known offshore energy company, who was thrown from a lift boat during a hurricane in the Bay of Campeche and drowned after two days at sea. Vuk negotiated a multi-million dollar recovery.
- Hired by the surviving spouse and adult children of a Kansas company man who was shot and killed on a drilling rig site in the Middle East, in Yemen. After two weeks in trial, Vuk negotiated multi-million dollar settlement against the largest drilling contractor in the world.
- Negotiated confidential settlement for 10 workers who were injured after a large fire erupted at a major chemical plant in Houston, Texas, owned and operated by Lyondell.
- Hired by parents of teenager who was catastrophically injured after being thrown out of a moving roller coaster at a nationally known amusement park. Vuk negotiated a multi-million dollar recovery.
- Currently represent several workers who were catastrophically injured during explosions at the Exxon industrial plant in Beaumont, Texas. Economic losses are documented in the multiple millions.
- Hired by well-known graphics artist from Spain who was catastrophically injured when a Greyhound bus crashed in central Pennsylvania, injuring over 25 passengers, including one fatality. Damages are documented in the multiple millions.
- Hired by longshore worker who was catastrophically injured on a commercial barge in the Port of Corpus Christi when a gantry crane crushed him. The barge owner, Moran Towing Corporation, has sought to limit the damages to $15 million.
- Currently handling case in California court for 4 businessmen injured when their Toyota rental car experienced Sudden Unintended Acceleration. Catastrophic injuries have caused documented losses in the multiple millions of dollars.
- Negotiated multi-million dollar recovery against major automobile manufacturer after pick up truck occupants burned to death due to defective fuel tank.
Vuk graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in Finance, with Honors. Vuk went to law school at the University of Houston Law Center, where he was selected to be an Editor at the Houston Law Review.
Vuk is a first generation American, and lifelong Houstonian. Vuk lives with his wife, Ofelia, and three children, Isa, Nikola and Sava.
For over a decade, Vuk has been Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. This Certification is held by less than 2% of all the lawyers in Texas.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 1995
- Houston Law Review, Associate Editor, 1994-95
- University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., Finance, with Honors, 1992
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law (Top 2% in Texas)
- "Superb" AVVO 10/10 Rating
- "People on the Move," 2013, Houston Business Journal
- "Top Contributor," 2013, AVVO
- "Top Texas Settlements of the Year," 2012, Jones Act Case
- "Top Texas Verdicts of the Year," 2010, Truck Accident Case
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Member, Planning Committee, Advanced Civil Trial Law Conference, South Texas College of Law
- Participant, Career Mentor Network Program, University of Houston Law Center
Presentations & Speeches:
- Panelist, “H.B.4 Panel: A Jury Charge Demonstration,” Advanced Civil Trial Law Conference, South Texas College of Law
- Speaker, “Advanced Evidence & Discovery,” University of Houston Law Foundation
- Adjunct Professor, “Admissibility of Expert Testimony,” University of Houston Law Center
Download a Publication:
Jones Act & Injuries at Sea
- "Thank you" letter from Mason, Galley Assistant, Fishing Vessel Injury, Houston TX
- "Thank you" letter from Dennis, AB Seaman, Tugboat Injury, Houston TX
Work Related Accidents
- "Thank you" letter from Jose, Fabricator, Job Injury, Houston Texas
- Here is a copy of our client's jury verdict for $476,303 in Houston federal court work injury case.
- "Thank you" letter from Hector, Scaffold Builder, Refinery Plant Injury, Baytown, Texas
- "Thank you" letter from Hector, Scaffold Supervisor, Job Injury, Baytown, Texas
- "Thank you" letter from Maria, Refinery Plant Worker, Job Accident, Baytown, TX
- "Thank you" letter from Ellen, Nurse, Job Injury, Silsbee, Texas
- "Thank you" letter from Mark, Mechanic, Defective Equipment Injury, Houston TX
Truck & 18 Wheeler Cases
- "Thank You" from Jonathan, engineering student, 18-wheeler accident Houston, Tx
- "Top Texas Verdicts of 2010" Awarded to VB for Personal Injury Case Jury Verdict
- "Thank you" letter from Sharon, Truck Accident, Houston, Texas
Wrongful Death Claims