Learn More About Your Team:
Here are some of our primary credentials:
- Both of our founding partners, Vuk and Brian, as well as Curtis Bickers, are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, an honor achieved by less than 2% of all lawyers in Texas. Click here to find out what "Board Certified" means and why the State Bar of Texas recommends consumers choose a Board Certified attorney. Board Certification is the only credential specifically recommended by the State Bar of Texas. We are one of only a very small number of plaintiff law firms that offer three Board Certified lawyers.
- We have recovered over $100 million on our client's cases.
- Our lawyers collectively have been practicing law for over 45 years.
- We are routinely selected to be among the best law firms in the United States in the area of personal injury trial law, and we are internationally recognized experts in this field.
- Our law firm holds the highest possible rating of A+ from the Better Business Bureau.
- Vuk and Brian have achieved the highest possible ranking, 10 out of 10 ("Superb"), by the largest attorney ranking organization in the world, Avvo.
- Vuk and Brian are members of The Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists.
- We belong to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- We are routinely selected to be among the Super Lawyers.
- Vuk and Brian both excelled in law school, where they were selected to serve as editors of the Houston Law Review and Texas Law Review, respectively. Both Vuk and Brian began their law careers working for large international law firms, Shook, Hardy & Bacon and Fulbright & Jaworski, where they learned how large corporations and insurance companies defend and prosecute major lawsuits. Today, we use this knowledge to help our clients in cases against the powerful corporate and insurance industry.
You may have seen our popular article on the 7 Critical Questions you should ask any attorney you are considering to hire for your personal injury case. If you were to ask us those 7 questions, here are our answers:
- How long have you been practicing law? Find out here.
- Are you Board Certified? Yes, and we have many other impressive credentials.
- Will you actually handle my case? Yes, we don't refer our cases out to some attorney you never hired.
- Can I see a list of your case results? Sure, no problem, check this out.
- Have you handled cases similar to my case? Find out by reviewing our practice areas here.
- Do you have professional liability insurance? Yes, we are fully insured.
- Have you ever been disciplined by the State Bar? No, see our perfect record here.
If you would like detailed information on the backgrounds of our lawyers, and watch their personal videos, click their pictures above.
To learn more about our super support staff, click their pictures below.